If you own Xiaomi Redmi, Mi, Black Shark, or Poco phone, you should download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your Windows and macOS. Based in Beijing, China, Xiaomi is an electronics company founded by Lei Jun in April 2010. The tech giant company offers Android-based smartphones, tablets, laptops, mobile applications, accessories, appliances, wearables, and smart home gadgets. Today, we’ll share a list of Xiaomi USB Drivers for all models along with the installation guide.
You’ll always need the Android USB Drivers to connect your Android device to the computer successfully. Yes, I agree that smartphones nowadays are advanced. However, there will be a time when you’ll need the help of a computer. A PC is vital to implement these operations, whether storing phone data, flashing firmware updates, or moving media files. Besides, if you ever face a USB device not recognized error, install these latest Xiaomi USB drivers, and it’ll instantly solve the mobile connection problems.
As soon as you connect your Xiaomi Redmi, Mi, or Pocophone to a PC using a USB cable, the Windows OS automatically installs the device-specific USB driver. Unfortunately, these drivers are not up to date. At such times, you can download and manually install the latest Xiaomi USB driver from the links given below. If you want to gain root access, flash custom ROM, install TWRP or OrangeFox recovery, etc., you need to take a backup first. Since these processes wipe out entire phone data, the best way is to backup your Android phone on a computer. However, to connect your mobile phone to a PC, you need the specific Xiaomi USB Drivers.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers Latest Version
Here is the complete list of Xiaomi devices and USB Drivers download links.
Steps to Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on Windows
- Download and Extract the Xiaomi USB drivers zip file on your PC.
- Navigate to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Tap on your Computer Name present at the top.
- Click on the Actions tab, and launch Add legacy hardware.
- This will launch the Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard window.
- Tap Next and click on Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
- Moreover, tap Next, select the Show All Devices option and tap Next again.
- Now, click on the Have Disk option.
- Browse and select the Xiaomi USB drivers setup file (.inf) from the extracted USB drivers folder.
- Click Next to initiate the actual USB drivers installation process.
- Upon completion, a successful message will appear on your screen.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
Finally! This is how you can download and install the official latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your Windows PC. If you encounter any issues during the installation process, feel free to comment below.
Leave a Reply