Apple iPhone 14 series launch date is nearing as the expected date for the same is September 13. Check details here.
Are you eagerly waiting for the launch of Apple iPhone 14 series? Amid all the speculations, leaks and rumours, the upcoming iPhone 14 series will likely be launching in mid September. Though, Apple has not given any official confirmation on the same, reports and leaks state that the phones will likely be released on September 13th. For the uninitiated, it is being expected that Apple will be launching 4 iPhone 14 models including iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Here is everything you need to know about iPhone 14 before launch
1. Launch date: Based on the earlier iPhone launches, like iPhone 13, it is being said that the iPhone 14 series will hit the market either on the first or second Tuesday of September. That is either on September 6 or September 13. It is also being said that Apple can launch the different models of iPhone 14 series can have different release dates.
2. Display: Recently several reports have claimed that all the iPhone 14 models will get the advanced Samsung M12 OLED display. According to a report from Forbes, “Industry display specialist Ross Young, CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC), revealed that Samsung’s ‘M12 OLED material set’ display tech is coming to all iPhone 14 models.” Also, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models will most likely feature the punch-hole display design.
Also Read: iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max to have a FASTER iPhone 13 processor!
3. A15 Bionic technology: The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max are said to be equipped with A15 Bionic technology as the iPhone 13 series. While the Pro models are likely to come with the latest A16 Bionic SoC.
4. iOS 16 and battery: As per the announcements made by Apple in WWDC that all iPhones released after September 2020 will get the iOS 16 updated. As per the leaks, iPhone 14 MAX is expected to get a big battery capacity, while iPhone 14 Pro may get a smaller one. According to the leak iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro will be getting the smallest battery capacity compared to the other 3 models in the series, followed by iPhone 14. iPhone 14 Pro is expected to get a 3200mAh battery, iPhone 14 3279mAh, iPhone 14 Pro Max 4323mAh, and iPhone 14 Max is expected to get the biggest battery of 4325mAh.
5. Pricing: The pricing of the iPhone 14 is expected to be Rs. 10,000 higher than the model due out in 2021. The phone will likely be selling for about the same price as the iPhone 13.