Instagram users can try these 7 exciting features to improve their experience. From replying while browsing to sending silent messages, check how to do it.
Instagram app has gained immense popularity due to its Reels feature, letting people share their pictures and videos. In addition, the social media platform also allows users to exchange messages with their followers. And now, there are 7 new messaging features on its platform you need to try. The messaging features include the ability to share music previews, send silent messages, the ability to see who’s online to chat to, and more. However, it needs to be noted that these 7 features are available in select countries only, but they will be expanded globally. Here is all you need to know about the new Instagram Messaging features.
Also Read: Animated backgrounds on Telegram; Know how to make texting interesting
Also read: Looking for a smartphone? To check mobile finder click here.
1. Reply while you browse: Receive a new message while you are browsing your feed? You can now reply without going to your inbox and losing your place. This new feature makes it that much easier and more convenient to chat while on the app.
2. Quickly send to friends: You can reshare interesting content without interrupting your Instagram experience. By tapping and holding the share button, you can effortlessly reshare posts to your closest friends.
3. See who’s online: At the top of your inbox, you can see who’s free to chat at that moment, helping you find serendipitous opportunities to connect with friends.
4. Play, pause, and re-play: Enabled by integrations with Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify coming soon, you can now share a 30-second preview of that song you just can’t get out of your head, and your friends can listen directly from your chat.
Also Read: Objectionable post got your WhatsApp account banned? Know how to revoke it
5. Send silent messages: Send messages without notifying friends late at night or when they’re busy by adding “@silent” in your message. Now you can reach out without worrying about sending unwanted notifications.
6. Keep it on the lo-fi: Feeling chill? Try the new lo-fi chat theme to make your conversations feel more personal.
7. Create a poll with your squad: Deciding where to go to dinner or what time to meet up? Instagram is bringing one of Messenger’s most beloved group chat features on the app so you can create a poll directly in your group chat.